Thursday, November 25, 2010

Young Innocence


Full Size Image Here

Young Innocence Tutorial by Jemima

I really enjoyed making this tag.  The graphic used took me back to my childhood years with my two older sisters.  Geez, we really went at each other as kids, but I am so happy to say that we are the best of friends once we grew up and I love them both dearly!

The tutorial writer, Jemima, writes a lot of awesome tutorials such as this one.  She is a very talented and creative lady!  If you would like to save this tag, please click on the full size image and then right click to "save picture as..." and make sure you put it in a folder that will be easy to find.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!  I hope you find some things that you like here.  I will be happy to put your name on some tags that you like - just let me know what you want.  Have a wonderful day and come back soon!

No comments: