Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Greetings


Full Size Image Here

Christmas Greetings Tutorial Here

Wow, I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving already!  Where did the time go???  And then, of course, is Christmas right around the corner.....  I think this is a lovely Christmas/Winter scene.  The graphic is supplied in the beautiful frame tutorial written by Designs by Sandee.  If you would like to save or use this tag, please right click on the full size image and "save picture as..."

Thank you so much for dropping in and please come back again soon, as I am always adding more posts.  Better yet, you can "follow me" to receive updates in real time.  Please leave a comment, or at least a reaction, if you like and/or save this tag--that will let me know if anyone out there likes my tags.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

No comments: