Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome Ani


Full Size Here

Graphic Art by Jring's Pngs

Welcome Tag Tutorial Here

This signature tag was quite a hit in my groups when I first made it.  Jring's Pngs really does some beautiful artwork!  I thought I had a link to the site somewhere, but I can't seem to find one.  The tutorial written by Maggie of Maggie's PSP side was fun and easy to do.  She really has some awesome tuts so if you are a designer, make sure you stop by her place -- not all are written in English, but Google and others have nice translators you can apply.

I would be very happy to make you a siggy tag, so please send in your request anytime and I will send it to your e-mail upon completion.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you find some things you like here!

No comments: