Monday, November 22, 2010

Mosaic Brush Frame - Red


Full Size Image Here

Mosaic Brush Frame Tutorial Here

Wow, this woman is gorgeous, with her deep brown eyes and face as beautiful as a porcelain doll!  Hopefully you like her also.  I love the frame that comes from this wonderful tutorial by KR Creations.  I admire Karen's talent for writing so many awesome tuts.  I have made an IncrediMail stationery for this as well, which I will share in my groups.  If you would like it, just let me know and I will be very happy to send it to you.

Thank you so much for finding your way to my blog!  I hope that you will find some things that you like.  Please leave me a comment, or a reaction if you save anything from here -- it would be very much appreciated!  That is the only way that I will know if you like my tags.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: