Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jesus Crowned

Click on image to see it's original size


I was inspired to make this tag tonight after returning from a Bible study group in which we are reading a book written by an actor (Bruce Marchiano) who portrays Jesus in the book of Matthew.  The book is titled In The Footsteps of Jesus - One Man's Journey Through the Life of Christ, a very awe-inspiring book that I highly recommend reading.  I can't wait until the end of the study when we will watch the movie.

I framed this strikingly beautiful picture to match the stationery I made following one of my favorite, and very talented, tutorial writer's (Kathleen Gamock a/k/a Gamock's Creations and Tuts).  If you would like the IM stationery file, just send me an e-mail request and I will be happy to send it to you.

No comments: