Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Happens


Full Size Image Here

pdc_WintersIce Scrap Kit by Puddicat Creations Scraps

This is a PTU kit and was purchased by me at Butterfly Blush Designs.  We haven't had any snow yet where I live -- as a matter of fact we had a thunder storm this afternoon -- odd for this time of year.  I really don't like the long winters here in Wisconsin, but I sure do love snowmen!!!!  They are just so cute!  This Winter's Ice scrap kit is just beautiful.  I hope you like the tag I made from it.....

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I would love it if you take some time to look around and leave me some comments and "Reactions" to my tags.  I often wonder if anyone is even looking at what I have posted here.  PLEASE feel free to snag as many tags as you like and share some with your friends as well.

2 comments:

Puddicat Creations said...

Oh hun I totally love the tag you did a wonderful job on it wow and thank you for such a awesome comment on my kits I'm so happy you enjoy them.
Big Hugs Cindy

Jaye said...

awww so cute :) x